SWISS virtual
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

return to the intranet

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RUIZJ

[solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty
PostSubject: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-30, 13:28

grüezi wohl,

I booked a flight yesterday (LX64: LSZH-KMIA, in the B77W) and this morning I was able to do the briefing through the website and all. However, when I was about to push back I started the ACARS but the flight was not listed there. It was however in the "your flights" section in my Crew Center. I deleted the reservation and opened a new one, but the issue persisted. I didn´t continue the flight.

I was wondering if I did something wrong? I succesfully did my first flight last week on an A320 from LSZH to EGLL with no issues with ACARS. Would the problem be because I´m still in EGLL in the system? or would it be because I need more flight hours to fly B77W routes?

Also, in my "your flights" section the flight to KMIA is listed twice. I guess is because I booked it twice, is there a way I can delete these?

Thank you for your help.

Frohe Ostern!

Juan Ruiz
Back to top Go down
ZELLERF

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 03:14

Same goes for me - I try to book LX39 out of KSFO, not available + there are also NO 777 flights bookable on the smartcars. Same goes for flights booked via the flights booking page on the website, 777 flights are never shown in the smartcars, saying "no flights were found". Just a guess but maybe it is due the clamps; B777-3DE(ER)

[solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Unbena10
Back to top Go down
ETZLINGERA

ETZLINGERA

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 10:40

Summer schedule has been updated, it is the reason why :-) I upload the file between 0100 UTC and 0300 UTC, so if you were booking something or flying, it caused the following issue you had :/ Now all is ready, so you can fly again without any problems.
Back to top Go down
ZELLERF

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 14:53

I am sorry to tell you this, but no - I still don't get the flight into smartcars. :/
Even when I try to bid on a flight on smartcars, it's not working. Talking about the triple7 flights.

Btw: Also had this issue last weekend when I did LX38 ZRH-SFO. Had to book with an A340, changed the a/c type before I started recording on smartcars which did the trick for me.
Back to top Go down
ETZLINGERA

ETZLINGERA

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 15:56

I am not sure to understand what is your problem exactly... is it on the website? or SMARTCARS?
Back to top Go down
ZELLERF

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 16:35

ETZLINGERA wrote:
I am not sure to understand what is your problem exactly... is it on the website? or SMARTCARS?

Right! From the beginning! So, "MY" problem actually is, no matter if I book a flight (that's serviced with a T7) on the website via the flights booking page, OR smartcars, I never ever have the flight available on smartcars, it just keeps saying "You have no bids"!
And this problem occured already a week ago, where, as example, LX38/39 was scheduled with an A340 on the flights booking page > which I manually changed to a T7 in smartcars to be able to do the flight!
Second thing is, flights, serviced with a T7, are not available on smartcars, which makes them unable to fly -> same occured a week ago... + when I enter KSFO or KLAX as departure APT on smartcars, it keeps saying that NO flights were found -> as they are all T7 flights!

And for that reason, I still keep getting "You have no bids!" on smartcars on a T7 based flight!
Back to top Go down
ETZLINGERA

ETZLINGERA

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 16:55

Ok I am transferring the problem to IT
Back to top Go down
ETZLINGERA

ETZLINGERA

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 17:30

Problem solved from our IT :-) Have safe flights!
Back to top Go down
ZELLERF

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-03-31, 17:33

Wow, now that was fast! Many thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
RUIZJ

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-04-01, 10:56

Hi both,

Thank you so much for helping out with this issue. I haven't had time to do a T7 flight since last week, tomorrow hopefully I will fly LSZH to Chicago or Moscow on the T7. I will let you know how it goes.

Best,
Back to top Go down
RUIZJ

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty2018-04-02, 21:18

Hi again,

I have successfully completed the flight to KORD in the T7 with no issues with the Acars.

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64   [solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64 Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved] ACARS not recognizing LX64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWISS virtual :: Help Desk :: Reports-
Jump to: