return to the intranet

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fokker 100 Digital Aviation - Cockpit Shared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ETZLINGERA

PostSubject: Fokker 100 Digital Aviation - Cockpit Shared   2018-01-12, 13:12

Dear pilots,

I really want to share my experience with the Fokker into flight simulator and I hardly suggest it to everybody looking for "as real as it gets"...

This addon is kind of mystery for every simmers, we are not hearing about it or we don't really know the quality of this addon. I think it is very sad because Digital Aviation guys have made an incredible job with that addon. In fact, the only "poor" point of it is that the Fokker Digital Aviation is only a 2D cockpit. But so much good points...

- 2D panels are very detailed, all switches are functional and FCOM/QRH can be applied without any difference.
- View navigation is very simple, example: if you want to go to the overhead panel, you just click at the top of the window.
- Fuel consumption is very accurate
- PFPX F70 and F100 are available
- Flight dynamics are very accurate
- FMGS is fully functional
- Flight Deck Connection is one of the special features... And guess what... we have a multicrew system into the intranet

So you know what you have to do... http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fokkerjet

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOPPMANNP

PostSubject: Re: Fokker 100 Digital Aviation - Cockpit Shared   2018-02-04, 08:40

Sadly 2D Panel only is a no go for me, dont miss those days at all Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fokker 100 Digital Aviation - Cockpit Shared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWISS virtual :: HUBs & airports :: Helevtic Airways & LSZB-
Jump to: